T-gon™ 800 Series is a high performance, cost effective thermal interface material. T-gon™ 800 is used where electrical isolation is not required. Its unique grain-oriented, plate-like structure allows it to conform exactly to surfaces, thus maximizing heat transfer.
T-gon™ 800 can be supplied in 12" x 18" (305 mm x 457 mm) or 18" x 24" (457 mm x 914 mm) sheets, in rolls, or die cut to specific configurations. T-gon™ 800 is available with proprietary pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. This adhesive coating is the thinnest available, thereby minimizing any impact on thermal performance.
Features and Benefits
- High thermal conductivity of 5 W/mK in Z axis and 140 W/mK in the X-Y axis
- Greater than 98% graphite
- Low thermal resistance
- Thicknesses of 0.005", 0.010" and 0.020" (0.125 mm, 0.25 mm, and 0.50 mm)
- Power conversion equipment
- Power supplies
- Large telecommunications switching hardware
- Notebook computers